I woke up this morning to find a surprise email- one of my fave bloggers nominated me for a kreative blogger award. Yippee!! I thought, I never win awards and even better I love thekitchwitch blog so the fact that she gives me a nudge in the right direction only made my morning all the better (it couldn't get any worse, I had one of those nights when you are bed hopping from your bed to your three year olds on a freezing night, then having him cough in your face on and off all night-happy days!)- THANK YOU for making my day TKW (I am yet to learn your name??).
So to do my bit for the blogging community I am now abiding by the rules and looking forward to spreading the good vibes to my other fave blogs, firstly the rules are;
(1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
(2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
(3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
(4) Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
(5) Nominate 7 Kreative Bloggers.
(6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
(7) Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.
As for 7 things people might find interesting........
(1) I love to eat jalapenos at any time of the day and ate way to many when preggers with son number 1.
(2) I love winter but hate feeling cold
(3) My first ever job was picking 'baby's breath', back breaking work which I then changed to pumping petrol and flipping burgers at Elizabeth Town roadhouse when I was 15 or 16.
(4) I am hopeless at learning languages yet managed to live in Italy and Greece and got by on a smile and LOTS of ginning :0)
(5) My fave colour is green
(6) I can't stand eating, smelling or even looking at brains- dad can have them all to himself
(7)and finally....... when in the mood I can pull some pretty good moves at the disco
I can't believe how hard that was to think of 7 things people might want to know and even after it is all done and written, I am still not sure ya'll could give a flying rats!
Now to the fun part- nominating 7 cool blogs
(1) Rurally screwed
(2) The kings
OK so some of them are websites but I love looking at al of these- Enjoy!